A subject like Science can be hard for many students due to a vast number of topics. This is why we have compiled the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science in Hindi & English Mediums so that you can find them useful in your preparation. Answer the questions in NCERT Solutions of 10th Class Science and assess your level of preparation and improve on the areas accordingly. Download the CBSE Class 10th Science NCERT Solutions for free and understand the topics in the Class 10 Science Syllabus much efficiently.
CBSE Class 10th Science NCERT Solutions in Hindi Medium and English Medium
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Hindi Medium
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science English Medium
You can also read NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths from NCERTSolutions.guru
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science in Hindi Medium
- Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations (रासायनिक अभिक्रियाएँ और समीकरण)
- Chapter 2 Acids, Bases and Salts (अम्ल, क्षार एवं लवण)
- Chapter 3 Metals and Non-metals (धातु और अधातु)
- Chapter 4 Carbon and Its Compounds (कार्बन और इसके यौगिक)
- Chapter 5 Periodic Classification of Elements (तत्वों के आवर्त वर्गीकरण)
- Chapter 6 Life Processes (जैव-प्रक्रम)
- Chapter 7 Control and Coordination (नियंत्रण एवं समन्वय)
- Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce (जीव जनन कैसे करते है)
- Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution (अनुवांशिकता एवं जैव विकास)
- Chapter 10 Light Reflection and Refraction (प्रकाश-परावर्तन एवं अपवर्तन)
- Chapter 11 Human Eye and Colourful World (मानव-नेत्र एवं रंगबिरंगी दुनियाँ)
- Chapter 12 Electricity (विद्युत)
- Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current (विद्युत धारा का चुम्बकीय प्रभाव)
- Chapter 14 Sources of Energy (उर्जा के स्रोत)
- Chapter 15 Our Environment (हमारा पर्यावरण)
- Chapter 16 Management of Natural Resources (प्राकृतिक संसाधनों का प्रबंधन)
Class 10 Science NCERT Solutions in English Medium
NCERT Solutions Class 10 Science was indeed a testimony of its popularity among the readers both students and teachers. With all humility, we express our gratitude to the readers throughout the country. We feel immense pleasure in presenting the Science NCERT Solutions Class 10. You can test your skills with our provided Exemplar Problems, MCQ Questions for Class 10 Science with Answers and identify the knowledge gap.
- Chemical Reactions and Equations NCERT Solutions
- Acids, Bases and Salts NCERT Solutions
- Metals and Non-Metals NCERT Solutions
- Carbon and Its Compounds NCERT Solutions
- Periodic Classification of Elements NCERT Solutions
- Life Processes NCERT Solutions
- Control and Coordination NCERT Solutions
- How Do Organisms Reproduce NCERT Solutions
- Heredity and Evolution NCERT Solutions
- Light Reflection and Refraction NCERT Solutions
- The Human Eye and the Colourful World NCERT Solutions
- Electricity NCERT Solutions
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current NCERT Solutions
- Sources of Energy NCERT Solutions
- Our Environment NCERT Solutions
- Management of Natural Resources NCERT Solutions
NCERT Class 10 Science Book Solutions All Chapters Brief
Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations
The first Chapter of Class 10 Science deals with the topics like chemical reactions and how to write equations, conduct combination, and displacement reactions. Furthermore, the chapter discusses the topics like how to write a chemical reaction, symbolic representation of a chemical reaction, How to balance various chemical equations in different states.
Chapter 2 Acids Bases and Salts
NCERT Class 10 Science Chapter 2 deals mainly with acids, bases, and salts. This chapter briefs about the reactions of acids, bases and how do they react with metals. It also describes how do metal carbonates and metal hydrogen carbonates react with acids, the reaction of metallic oxides with acids and the reaction of a non-metallic oxide with base, how do acids and bases react with each other, etc. with suitable examples.
Chapter 3 Metals and Non-Metals
In this chapter, you will learn the physical properties of metals and non metals like ductility, malleability, tensile, strength, etc. It also discusses the chemical properties of metals, non-metals, different reactions the products undergo after reacting to the compounds. Other topics such as corrosion, metal occurrence in nature, and the environment.
Chapter 4 Carbon and its Compounds
In the CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter 4, you will get to know about organic chemistry. Topics such as basics of the detergent and soap cleansing actions, the nomenclature of carbon, and the different compounds that it has. Get to know the analysis, applications, of Carbon and its Compounds from these solutions.
Chapter 5 Periodic Classification of Elements
CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter 5 Periodic Classification of Elements tells us the importance of periodic classification of different elements. It also explains details regarding the modern periodic table.
Chapter 6 Life Processes
Chapter 6 of Class 10 Science is more about Biology and includes info regarding various processes of life like Respiration, Nutrition, Transpiration, Excretion in plants and human beings.
Chapter 7 Control and Coordination
In this chapter, you will get to know the control and coordination of the functions of the nervous system, classification of nervous system responses such as reflex action, voluntary action and involuntary action, hormones in bodies. It even describes the anatomy of human brains and the coordination of harmones in Animals.
Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce
8th Chapter in CBSE Class 10 Science Book deals with the process of reproduction in single-celled, multi-celled organisms, plants, animals, etc. It even explains different types of reproduction such as sexual, asexual reproduction, etc.
Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution
Science Book Chapter 9 describes how genes pass between different generations, information for determining sex, the entire process of Evolution using Charles Darwin Theory, etc. You will know how to work out Evolution by not just seeing the living species but also from fossils.
Chapter 10 – Light Reflection and Refraction
Class 10th Science Students will learn about the various phenomena that light has to go through. The basic concept of Reflection Refraction and its Laws are discussed in detail. In addition, you will get acquainted with topics like a refractive index of a medium, lens formula for determining the relationship between the object distance, image distance, and the focal length of a spherical lens.
Chapter 11 – The Human Eye and Colorful World
This Chapter will majorly focus on human eye structure, various functions that each part of the eye does. It also discusses the various eye problems that we come across in our lives. It also mentions dispersion the splitting of white light, scattering of light during the sunrise and sunset.
Chapter 12 – Electricity
Students will get acquainted with various concepts of electric current, important terms like potential difference, resistance, circuit diagrams, and many more. Ohm’s Law, Different Effects of Heating on Electrical Power and Current is also discussed in this chapter.
Chapter 13 – Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
In this chapter, magnetic fields and different field lines are explained. In addition, students will know about hard rules, force on a particular type of current conductor, magnetic fields, and circuits. You will also learn generators, electromagnetic inductions, motors, etc.
Chapter 14 – Sources of Energy
In this Chapter 14, you will get to know about various energy forms available to mankind like non-conventional, conventional forms of energy. Furthermore, students will become familiar with a comparison between different energy forms, the importance of using non-conventional types of energy rather than conventional types.
Chapter 15 – Our Environment
NCERT Class 10 Science Book Chapter 15 is majorly about the Environment we live in. There are various ecosystems we live in and how to keep them stable and balanced. It also discusses ozone layer depletion, food chains, and waste management.
Chapter 16 – Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
In this Chapter 16 of CBSE Class 10 Science, you will learn topics like management and preservation of different resources like coal, petroleum, wildlife, forests, and many more. It also explains How to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle as a part of Waste Management.
Features of NCERT Class 10th Science Solutions
NCERT Class 10 Science Solutions Chapter End Assignments have the following special features:
- NCERT InText Problems and End Exercises are fully solved.
- Very Short Answer, Short Answer, and Long Answer questions have been updated.
- HOTS and Value Based Questions have been framed to cater to brilliant and outstanding students.
- Questions from Latest CBSE Examination Papers have been solved.
- Complete solutions to NCERT Exemplar Problems are provided in each chapter. Practical Based Questions (PBQs).
FAQs on NCERT Solutions for Class 10th Science
1. Where can I get the NCERT Solutions for Class 10th Science?
You can get the NCERT Solutions of Class 10th Science on NCERTSolutions.guru a trusted portal.
2. How to learn the NCERT Solutions of Class 10 Science?
You can learn the NCERT Solutions of Class 10 Science by regularly practicing the questions from them. Make proper notes and go through them thoroughly and understand them rather than simply mugging up.
3. Where can I get Answers of 10th Class Science NCERT Activities?
You can get Answers of 10th Class Science NCERT Activities on our page organized efficiently.
4. How do I study Science of Class 10 effectively?
Read NCERT Books thoroughly and prepare notes for important formulas in physics and chemistry. Highlight the important points and try to solve previous papers of class 10 science to have an idea of questions appearing in exams.
We as a team believe the information prevailing on our page with regards to NCERT Solutions of Class 10 Science has shed some light on you. If you have any questions or suggestions do write us via comment box so that we can respond to you at the earliest. Keep connected to us for more updates on NCERT Books, Syllabus, Previous Question Papers, etc.