NCERT Solutions of Class 12 Economics includes a wide range of concepts regarding the subject and includes questions from all the Chapters in the NCERT Textbooks. NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Economics Book majorly focuses on the concepts that help students in getting a good grip on the subject. Make use of the Class 12th Economics NCERT Solutions PDF to get an overview of the complete concepts and to score well in board exams.
CBSE Class 12th Economics NCERT Solutions in Hindi Medium and English Medium
All the Chapterwise NCERT Solutions for Economics Class 12 designed are in accordance with CBSE Syllabus Guidelines thus there are more chances of them appearing in exams. Strengthen yourself in the subject as well as tackle different types of questions easily by using the Economics Class 12 NCERT Book Solutions. Simply click on the below links to avail the respective chapter of your choice.
Economics Class 12 NCERT Solutions in English Medium
CBSE Class 12th Economics NCERT Textbook Solutions Part A Introductory Macroeconomics
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Chapter 2 National Income Accounting
- Chapter 3 Money and Banking
- Chapter 4 Determination of Income and Employment
- Chapter 5 Government Budget and the Economy
- Chapter 6 Open Economy Macroeconomics
NCERT Solutions of Class 12 Economics Part B Indian Economic Development
- Chapter 7 Indian Economy on the Eve of Independence
- Chapter 8 Indian Economy 1950-1990
- Chapter 9 Liberalisation, Privatisation and Globalisation: An Appraisal
- Chapter 10 Poverty
- Chapter 11 Human Capital Formation In India
- Chapter 12 Rural Development
- Chapter 13 Employment: Growth, Informalisation and Other Issues
- Chapter 14 Infrastructure
- Chapter 15 Environment and Sustainable Development
- Chapter 16 Comparative Development Experiences of India and its Neighbours
Class 12 Economics NCERT Solutions in Hindi Medium
Part A – NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Macroeconomics
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Macroeconomics (परिचय)
- Chapter 2 National Income Accounting (राष्ट्रीय आय का लेखांकन)
- Chapter 3 Money and Banking (मुद्रा और बैंकिंग)
- Chapter 4 Income Determination (आय निर्धारण)
- Chapter 5 Government Budget and Economy (सरकारी बजट एवं अर्थव्यवस्था)
- Chapter 6 Open Economy Macroeconomics (खुली अर्थव्यवस्था : समष्टि अर्थशास्त्र)
Check out Best CBSE Worksheets for Class 12 Economics all subjects prepared as per NCERT Syllabus.
NCERT Solutions of Class 11 Economics: Indian Economic Development (खण्ड-2 भारतीय अर्थव्यवस्था का विकास)
- Chapter 1 Indian Economy on the Eve of Independence (स्वतंत्रता की पूर्व संध्या पर भारतीय अर्थव्यवस्था)
- Chapter 2 Indian Economy 1950-1990 (भारतीय अर्थव्यवस्था (1950-1990))
- Chapter 3 Liberalisation, Privatisation and Globalisation: An Appraisal (उदारीकरण, निजीकरण और वैश्वीकरण-एक समीक्षा)
- Chapter 4 Poverty (निर्धनता)
- Chapter 5 Human Capital Formation in India (भारत में मानव पूँजी का निर्माण)
- Chapter 6 Rural Development (ग्रामीण विकास)
- Chapter 7 Employment: Growth, Informalisation and Other Issues (रोजगार-संवृद्धि, अनौपचारीकरण एवं अन्य मुद्दे)
- Chapter 8 Infrastructure (आधारिक संरचना)
- Chapter 9 Environment and Sustainable Development (पर्यावरण और धारणीय विकास)
- Chapter 10 Comparative Development Experiences of India and its Neighbours (भारत और इसके पड़ोसी देशों के तुलनात्मक विकास अनुभव)
- CBSE Class 12 Economics NCERT Solutions PDF Download
- How many Chapters are there in the Class 12 Economics Subject?
- How to download NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Economics in Hindi Medium?
- Where do I find Chapterwise NCERT Book Solutions for 12th Class for free?
CBSE Class 12 Economics NCERT Solutions PDF Download
All the Answers explained in the Class 12th Economics NCERT Solutions provided are as per the latest CBSE Curriculum 2021-22. Use them for quick guidance and resolve all your doubts in the subject Economics and score well. Refer to other study material available on our page to get a good hold of concepts like MCQ Questions for Class 12 Economics with Answers, CBSE Class 12 Economics Notes, etc.
12th Grade Economics NCERT Book Solutions can be quite handy for CBSE Students to quickly revise the concepts. You can rely on the Chapterwise NCERT Solutions of Class 12 Economics in PDF Format and practice difficult topics too with much ease.
FAQs on NCERT Solutions of Class 12th Economics
1. How many Chapters are there in the Class 12 Economics Subject?
There are 6 chapters in Class 12 Macro Economics Part and 10 Chapters in Indian Economic Development.
2. How to download NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Economics in Hindi Medium?
You can download NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Economics in Hindi Medium by tapping on the quick links available.
3. Where do I find Chapterwise NCERT Book Solutions for 12th Class for free?
You can find Chapterwise NCERT Book Solutions for 12th Class for free on NCERTSolutions.guru a genuine portal.
We as a team believe the knowledge shared on our page with regards to NCERT Solutions of Class 12 has been useful to the possible extent. If you have any suggestions do write us through the comment section so that we can get back to you. Keep in touch with us to avail latest updates on NCERT Books, MCQs with Answers, NCERT Solutions of other Classes.