NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science provided will aid students to resolve their doubts instantly and much efficiently. NCERT Solutions of Class 9 Science covers all the important topics in the Class 9 Science Syllabus. Try to solve the questions in the NCERT Solutions of Class 9th Science Hindi & English Mediums on a regular basis and improvise your performance in exams accordingly. CBSE Class 9 Science NCERT Textbooks can e downloaded for free via quick links available.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science in Hindi Medium
- Class 9 Science Chapter 1 Matter in Our Surroundings (हमारे आस-पास के पदार्थ)
- Class 9 Science Chapter 2 Is Matter Around Us Pure (क्या हमारे आस-पास के पदार्थ शुद्ध है)
- Class 9 Science Chapter 3 Atoms and Molecules (परमाणु एवं अणु)
- Class 9 Science Chapter 4 Structure of the Atom (परमाणु की संरचना)
- Class 9 Science Chapter 5 The Fundamental Unit of Life (जीवन की मौलिक इकाई)
- Class 9 Science Chapter 6 Tissues (ऊत्तक)
- Class 9 Science Chapter 7 Diversity in Living Organisms (जीवों में विविधता)
- Class 9 Science Chapter 8 Motion (गति)
- Class 9 Science Chapter 9 Force and Laws of Motion (बल और गति का नियम)
- Class 9 Science Chapter 10 Gravitation and Floatation (गुरुत्वाकर्षण)
- Class 9 Science Chapter 11 Work, Power and Energy (कार्य और उर्जा)
- Class 9 Science Chapter 12 Sound (ध्वनि)
- Class 9 Science Chapter 13 Why Do we Fall Ill (हम बीमार क्यों होते है)
- Class 9 Science Chapter 14 Natural Resources (प्राकृतिक संसाधन)
- Class 9 Science Chapter 15 Improvement in Food Resources (खाद्ध्य संसाधनों में सुधार)
- Chapterwise NCERT Solutions of Class 9 Science PDF Download
- NCERT Class 9th Science Book Chapters Brief
- Features of NCERT Class 9th Science Book Solutions
- CBSE Class 9 Science Marks Weightage
- How many chapters are there in CBSE Class 9 Science Textbook?
- Does preparing from Class 9th Science NCERT Solutions help you score well in CBSE Exams?
- How to download the Grade 9 Science NCERT Solutions PDFs?
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science English Medium
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Chemistry
- Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 1 Matter in Our Surroundings NCERT Solutions
- Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 2 Is Matter Around Us Pure NCERT Solutions
- Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 3 Atoms and Molecules NCERT Solutions
- Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 4 StructurClass 9 Chemistry e of the Atom NCERT Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Biology
- Class 9 Biology Chapter 5 The Fundamental Unit of Life NCERT Solutions
- Class 9 Biology Chapter 6 Tissues NCERT Solutions
- Class 9 Biology Chapter 7 Diversity in Living Organisms NCERT Solutions
- Class 9 Biology Chapter 13 Why Do We Fall Ill NCERT Solutions
- Class 9 Biology Chapter 14 Natural Resources NCERT Solutions
- Class 9 Biology Chapter 15 Improvement in Food Resources NCERT Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science Physics
- Class 9 Physics Chapter 8 Motion NCERT Solutions
- Class 9 Physics Chapter 9 Force and Laws of Motion NCERT Solutions
- Class 9 Physics Chapter 10 Gravitation NCERT Solutions
- Class 9 Physics Chapter 11 Work and Energy NCERT Solutions
- Class 9 Physics Chapter 12 Sound NCERT Solutions
Have you ever been stuck while solving questions from NCERT Textbooks? Don’t Panic our NCERT Solutions for Class 9th Science come in handy and provides you detailed explanations. In addition to the answers to the textbook questions, you will also find Exemplar Problems, MCQ Questions for Class 9 Science with Answers, Previous Year Question Papers, Worksheets, etc. You will find Solutions to all the Important Chapters such as Matter, Atom, Tissues, Living Organisms, Motion, Force, Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Energy, and work, Sound, Natural Resources, etc.
Chapter 1: Matter in Our Surrounding
All that we see around is made up of matter. These things occupy space and have mass. The matter is classified into two types based on physical property and chemical nature. This chapter deals with the physical properties of matter in detail. Usually, matter around us exists in 3 different forms likely solids, liquids, and gases, etc.
Chapter 2: Is Matter Around Us Pure
In this chapter students will come across the mixture, solution, properties of solutions, separation of mixtures, physical and chemical changes. Furthermore, it explains the compounds and their properties, classification of matter, difference between mixtures and compounds, etc.
Chapter 3: Atoms and Molecules
Ch 3 of NCERT Class 9 Science Textbook covers information on laws of chemical combination, atoms, and molecules. In addition, you will learn how to write a chemical formula, concepts of molecular mass and mole, and some numerical problems.
Chapter 4: Structure of the Atom
NCERT Class 9 Science Chapter 4 includes information on various atomic models proposed by scientists. It also covers information on electrons distribution in different orbits, steps on how to calculate the atomic number, mass number, and valency.
Chapter 5: The Fundamental Unit of Life
Chapter 5 is more about Biology and in this students will learn about cells the fundamental unit of life. The entire chapter revolves around the concept of the cell, its structure, plasma membrane, cell wall, cytoplasm, nucleus, the structure of the animal cell, etc.
Chapter 6: Tissues
This chapter pertains to the basic definition of tissue and then elaborates on the Plant and Animal tissue with proper diagrams. Students will get to know the different types of plant and animal tissues with a detailed explanation of each.
Chapter 7: Diversity in Living Organism
Chapter 7 of Class 9 Science deals with the Classification of Animals and Plants. All the Living Organisms are divided into 5 kingdoms namely Monera, Protista, Fungi, Plantae, and Animalia. Furthermore, you will learn the classification, evolution, and hierarchy.
Chapter 8: Motion
Ch 8 deals with the motion, speed, rate of change of velocity, graphical representation of motion. Learn all 3 equations of motion and problems related to it. This chapter is a mix of theory and numerical parts.
Chapter 9: Force and Law of Motion
Chapter 9 is all about the 3 laws of motion and explains them with diagrams and examples. Know the definitions of all 3 laws of motion along with a detailed explanation in this chapter. Topics covered in this chapter are Force and Motion, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Action and Reaction forces, Inertia and mass, Momentum, Inertia of a body, Force, and Acceleration. Elementary idea of conservation of Momentum.
Chapter 10: Gravitation
In this chapter 10, you will come across the topics like the universal law of gravitation and its importance, mass, weight, free fall, thrust and pressure, relative density, Archimedes’ principle. Get related problems on the same topics.
Chapter 11: Work and Energy
The concept of Work is provided using various activities and examples. It even deals with energy and different forms. Find examples of all types of energy, rate of doing work.
Chapter 12: Sound
CBSE Class 9 Science Chapter 12 Sound deals with topics like Production of Sound, Propagation of Sound, range of hearing, applications of ultrasound, a reflection of sound, the structure of the human ear. Understanding these concepts you can solve the numerical problems provided and study the chapter carefully.
Chapter 13: Why Do We Fall III
Chapter 13 Why Do We Fall includes information on health issues, different types of diseases. Furthermore, it describes information about Health and its Failure, Infectious Diseases, and the Causes behind them. Students will get acquainted with various diseases so that they can properly take care of their family and stay fit.
Chapter 14: Natural Resources
This Chapter provides information on various types of resources available on the Earth. Get to know about topics like air, water, soil, biogeochemical cycle, ozone layer, and its importance, and how humans are polluting them.
Chapter 15: Improvement in Food Resources
The last Chapter of NCERT Class 9 Science deals with various topics like Improvement in crop yields, fertilizer, manure, storage of grains, animal husbandry. In addition, you will find information on farming, agriculture, and dairy, etc.
Some of the key features of Class 9 Science NCERT Solutions are listed below and they are as under
- Anybody can access the Class 9th Science NCERT Solutions for free.
- You will get Solutions to all the Exercise Questions in the Class 9 Science Textbook.
- Diagrams existing will assist you in visualizing and understanding the topics in a better way.
- Effective NCERT Solutions of Class 9th Science helps you prepare efficiently and score well in exams.
- By practicing these NCERT Solutions of Class 9 Science on a regular basis you can overcome your anxiety in exams.
Matter – Its Nature and behavior
Organization in the living world
Motion, Force, and Work
Food – Food Production
20 Marks will be of internal assessment
FAQs on Class 9 Science NCERT Solutions Free PDF
There are a total of 15 chapters in Class 9 Science Textbook and all of them aid in understanding the topics efficiently.
Yes, Preparing from Class 9 Science NCERT Solutions help you score well in CBSE Exams as they cover all the important topics.
You can download the Class 9 NCERT Solutions of Science by simply tapping on the quick links available.
We wish the information shared on our page regarding the NCERT Class 9 Science Book Solutions has been helpful to the possible extent. If you have any queries don’t hesitate to write us via the comment section so that we can get back to you at the soonest possibility. Bookmark our site to avail latest updates on Science NCERT Books, Previous Papers, Syllabus, etc.